Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Thursday

This is the fourth and last installment of our Thanksgiving Thursday series.

I'm thankful for Jesus Christ who willingly died in my place on the cross. I'm thankful that He was made to be sin for me that I might be made the righteousness of God in Him. Where would we be if we did not have a savior to save us from the awful torment of Hell forever. God is serious about the sin issue -- so serious that he was willing to go to the cross to pay the debt himself. Thank you Lord for saving my soul!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi...not sure how to do this...but I am sure about one thing...the faithfulness of my Lord and Savior Jesus...my name is Steve & a few of you may know my recent trials, but none have escaped the eye of my Lord...He has pulled from the fire many times over the last 2+ yrs. & for each I'm very, very thankful & also humbled as to the Majestic reaching down to a worm is too awesome for me to understand but is true & reassuring...not only for today & its trials but for tomorrows trials & forever...thank You Lord...may You receive all the glory forever, & ever...amen