Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Study With Me - Acts

One of the ways I like to use this blog is to give you the opportunity to study what I’m studying along with me. Because I don’t have the time to keep a lot of different studies going, I usually share what I’m working on in my adult Sunday School class.

My current study is in the book of Acts. My approach is going to be to go through the book looking at it from various perspectives. For example, the work and ministry of the Holy Spirit is prominent in the book so we’ll look at what Acts says about the Holy Spirit. There are many situations where evangelism is taking place and so we’ll look at the approach various people used in preaching the gospel to the lost. My goal is to post a Study With Me article once a week on Tuesday or Wednesday. This week there will probably be two posts – this one as an introduction to be followed shortly by the first study.

If you want to join in, I encourage you to read through the whole book of Acts in one sitting or at least in as few sittings over as short a time period as possible. I love to hear from people so if you agree, disagree or have comments on my understanding of Scripture, feel free to comment on the blog.

No comments: