Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Thursday

On this Thanksgiving Thursday I’m thankful for all of the abundance God has given. I saw a heart-wrenching photo of refugees in Congo the other day and I thought through how I sleep in a comfortable bed, have hot water for a shower, am able to clean my teeth and enjoy good food. When my clothes are dirty we can throw them in the washer and dryer. When we want to communicate with our children and grandchildren, phones and email are right there. I have a roof over my head and warmth on cold snowy days like we’re having now. I thank God for all the benefits He has loaded on me. There is no reason I can see why I was born here rather than in the Congo.

If you care to add your thanksgiving praise to this blog, please click on comment. Let's fill this page with praise to our great God.

No comments: