Sunday, January 13, 2008

Study in Joshua

Last Sunday I started a series in Sunday School based on the book of Joshua. Much of the material comes from book called, “Victorious Christian Living – Studies in the Book of Joshua” by Alan Redpath. I believe the book is out of print, but one can find used copies through Amazon here.

Each week that I teach, I add to the outline and prepare study notes to be used by the adult class. If you’re interested in this material or in following along, you can find these materials as well as mp3 files of the lessons at the Faithful Men website. I’ll be posting some of the more important insights here on this blog along with the other things that I’m thinking about in other areas.

(The Sunday School class is a ministry of Faith Baptist Church in Mattawan, Michigan)

No comments: