Monday, April 23, 2007

There's more to come, but in the meantime--

I'm still working through some things I want to write related to the cross and its centrality in our lives. There is the challenge and motivation given by the Apostle Paul to be able to apply the truth of our death with Christ and resurrection with Him.

So that is what I'm working on and thus the delays in the posting here on Faithful Men.

In the mean time I'd like to refer you to my wife's blog over at She Is Blessed: Loving Your Children - Part 2. She challenges all parents of young children with the importance of shielding them from the details of tragedies such as the Virginia Tech shootings. Obviously there comes a point when they have to be aware of the reality of sin and tragedy, but some of these things instill fear in children and we know that God has not given us the spirit of fear. I also refer you to Tim's blog.

Have a great day in the Lord.

No comments: