Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hebrews Bible Study

I've been working for quite some time on a Bible study guide for the book of Hebrews. I taught this book in an adult Sunday School class some time ago and wanted to make it available for other Christians who would enjoy having a guide for personal Bible study in one of the books of the Bible.

This Bible study is for regular Christians. It isn't meant to be scholarly. If you decide to do the study you can email me at any time if you want to discuss any of the questions or topics. You can email me at rtuinstra47@gmail.com

You can make copies of the study so that you can use it with a Sunday school class or a small group Bible study. The only thing I ask is that you don't make any modifications in the material. There is a version with answers available. If you want that, you can email me with information as to how you plan to use the material, what kind of group you're working with, how many people are in it, age group it is for, etc.

My goal is that many more Christians will find value and spiritual reward in studying the Scripture in a deep way so that it's truth becomes deeply imbedded in our lives.

The link for the pdf form of the Bible study is here.

No comments: