Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hymn of the Week -- All Because of God's Amazing Grace

Ruth and Erin are singing this song in church this morning. I love the words. Both words and music are by Stephen Adams

Amazing grace, oh how sweet the sound
that saved a poor sinner like me!
Though once I was lost, yet now I'm found,
Though I was blinded, now I see!

Through disappointment and danger, too,
through labors and sorrows we've come!
But God's grace has guided safely through,
And it will surely lead us home!

Then with the ransomed around God's throne
We'll praise our redeemer and King!
We'll tell how His mercy for sin did atone,
Through countless ages this song we'll sing!

It was all because of God's amazing grace!
Because on calv'ry's mountain He took my place!
And someday, some glorious morning
I shall see Him face to face,
All because of God's amazing grace!

No comments: